System Admin/CCTV Admin
A person who is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers.
- SYSTEM ADMIN / CCTV ADMIN
- Maintaining system.
- Verify that peripherals are working properly.
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure.
- Monitor system performance.
- Install software.
- Create a backup and recovery policy.
- Monitor network communication.
- Implement the policies for the use of the CCTV system.
CCTV (closed circuit television) operator works in a central control room, monitoring and controlling a bank of screens. These are linked to surveillance cameras placed in public places to detect and prevent crime, and protect people
- Monitor and review incidents.
- Liaise with the client.
- Co-ordinate and prioritize incidents from the Control Room.
- Produce reports on false alarms and response times.